Re: [VI] vi og farver

* Internetsnedkeren <sslug@sslug> [Oct 21. 2002 23:45]:
> VIM - Vi IMproved 6.0 (2001 Sep 26, compiled Jan  7 2002 00:06:22)
> Included patches: 1, 3, 2, 4-118
> Compiled by sslug@sslug
> Normal version with GTK GUI.  Features included (+) or not (-):
> +autocmd -balloon_eval +browse +builtin_terms +byte_offset +cindent
> +clientserver +clipboard +cmdline_compl +cmdline_hist
> +cmdline_info
> +comments +cryptv +cscope +dialog_con_gui +diff +digraphs -ebcdic -emacs_tags
> +eval +ex_extra +extra_search -farsi +file_in_path
> +find_in_path +folding -footer +fork() -gettext -hangul_input +iconv
> +insert_expand +jumplist +keymap +langmap +libcall +linebreak
> +lispindent +listcmds +localmap +menu +mksession +modify_fname +mouse
> +mouseshape -mouse_dec +mouse_gpm -mouse_jsbterm -mouse_netterm
> +mouse_xterm +multi_byte +multi_lang -osfiletype +path_extra -perl
> +postscript +printer -python +quickfix +rightleft -ruby +scrollbind
> +signs
> +smartindent -sniff +statusline -sun_workshop +syntax +tag_binary
> +tag_old_static -tag_any_white -tcl +terminfo +termresponse
> +textobjects
> +title +toolbar +user_commands +vertsplit +virtualedit +visual +visualextra
> +viminfo +vreplace +wildignore +wildmenu +windows
> +writebackup
> +X11 +xfontset +xim +xterm_clipboard -xterm_save
>  system vimrc file: "$VIM/vimrc"
>  user vimrc file: "$HOME/.vimrc"
>  user exrc file: "$HOME/.exrc"
>  system gvimrc file: "$VIM/gvimrc"
>  user gvimrc file: "$HOME/.gvimrc"
>  system menu file: "$VIMRUNTIME/menu.vim"
>  fall-back for $VIM: "/usr/share/vim"
>  Compilation: gcc -c -I. -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DFEAT_GUI_GTK
> -I/usr/include/gtk-1.2
>  -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
> -I/usr/local/include  -g -O2
>  -DFEAT_SIGNS -DFEAT_LANGMAP -DFEAT_KEYMAP -DFEAT_RIGHTLEFT
> -I/usr/X11R6/include
>  Linking: gcc  -L/usr/X11R6/lib  -L/usr/local/lib -o vim   -L/usr/lib
> -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgtk -lgdk -rdynamic
>  -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lXi -lXext
>  -lm -lXt -lncurses  -lgpm -ldl
>
> Håber nogen ved hvad det vil sige

Ellers kan man finde ud af det med :help <item> inde i vim.

--
Mads Martin Jørgensen, http://mmj.dk           [Favorite flag: Cloaking]
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 18:44 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]