Re: [VI] slå linenummerering fra?

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 09:11:27PM +0100, merlin wrote:
> > :set noet-eller-andet
         ^^

> Det skriver jeg jo netop ":set nu"...

ergo: :set nonu
--
        Rasmus(sslug@sslug)

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: I would not live forever, because we should not live forever,
because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever,
but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.
-Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss Universe contest

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 18:44 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]