Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:36:56 +0200
From: Roberto Zicari <sslug@sslug>
To: Jacob Sparre Andersen <sslug@sslug>
Cc: Peter Toft <sslug@sslug>, Henrik Christian Grove <sslug@sslug>,
     Peter Makholm <sslug@sslug>, Anne Claushues <sslug@sslug>,
     Roberto Zicari <sslug@sslug>
Subject: Re: SSLUG participation at sslug@sslug DK/ confirmed!

Jacob
I am glad to be able to ++confirm++ that we can offer
you a 4m2 table top for SSLUG at no cost- to help the association.

Your contact person is Anne (Claushues) for the arrangments of the
logistics.
Anne Claushues`s e-mail: <sslug@sslug>

Two requests: please register using http://www.ltt.de/linux/register_L00.html
any person from SSLUG who wish to attend and or man the table top.

And please keep on promoting the event to interested people and
possibly to companies in Denemark.

Also if you know of publications/journalists/focus lists/ interested in
Linux for business
please let us know so that can contact them next week and invite them to attend.

Best Regards

Roberto Zicari
President LogOn

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

> Roberto:
>
> > I would like to cooperate with SSLUG for our sslug@sslug
> > event in Copenhagen on May 8.
> >
> > For that I would be interested to offer a free 4m2 table
> > top in the exhibits area to SSLUG.
>
> Thanks. We would like to come.
>
> Please contact me so we can arrange the details.
>
> > In return, I would be glad if you could help with the
> > promotion of the event
>
> We have mentioned the event in the news on our front page,
> and there seems to be a fair bit of interest for the event.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Jacob
> --
> "Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:26 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]