Re: [EMBEDDED] Device driver foredrag

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 16:48 +0200, Poul Erik Hansen wrote:
> > Jeg har lovet at lave et "Device driver foredrag", som nok bliver d. 11. oktober.
> > Det kommer til at tage udgangspunkt i kendt hardware.
>
> Bliver dette foredrag afholdt i SSLUG-regi, eller...? Hvorhenne?

Ja i CPH :)

Peter Toft, Ph.D. sslug@sslug http://pto.linux.dk

 Audience:  What do you want, Eric?
 Eric:  I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck.
 Richard:  Any software that isn't free sucks.
 Linus:  I'm interested in free beer.

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-09-01, 02:01 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]