Re: cvs2html modifications

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Ahlman, Magnus wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have modified cvs2html so it integrates with cvsweb tool.
>
> If you have multiply CVSROOT's configured in your cvsweb interface
> (cvsweb.conf)
> in order for cvs2html reports to drill down and open cvsweb in the frame you
> need to have
> cvsweb's (symbolic_name) specified on the link.
>
> Please find diffs in the script.
>
> Ciao.
>
> Magnus Ahlman.
>
> P.S cvs2html is a very useful script, thanks.

Cool - I have added your changes, and released cvs2html
1.94 :)))

http://cvs.sslug.dk/cvs2html has the code - go hack it.

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. sslug@sslug http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"

- Richard M Stallman

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:49 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]