Re: [CVS2HTML] cvs2html and files with spaces in their names...

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Richard Decker (NQL) wrote:

> 	We have a large number of files that we keep
> under CVS control that are not "source code" but
> instead are templates that Users use to generate
> reports.  These templates have spaces in their
> names, this appears really confuse the scripts
> CVS2HTMP.perl (yes even the latest one).
> 	Has anybody already tracked down this issue or am I treading on virgin ground?

Sorry for the late reply - which system are you using?
Please state the OS and Perl-version.

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. sslug@sslug http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"You don't win a battle by asking, `Will we win?'
You win it by doing your best to win"

- Richard M Stallman

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:49 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]