Re: cvschk

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Michael Kohne wrote:

> Hi there! Here's another update to cvschk. I've done 2 things this time:
> First, I've made it properly handle 'dummy timestamp' and 'Result of
> Merge' lines in the Entries file. dummy timestamp occurs for files that
> you've added but not committed to cvs, and Result of Merge is of course
> for files that are the result of a merge operation (i.e. you've modified a
> file while someone else committed a new version. You then update - CVS
> merges the repository changes into your local file).
>
> The second change a little more major and you should probably look it over
> to make sure I haven't done anything too stupid with it. I've added
> .cvsignore support. I support the built-in patterns from cvs, and 3 of the
> 4 possible cvsignore files, including cvsignore files in the current
> directory. It does double or triple the run time of cvschk, but by
> properly obeying cvsignore rules, you greatly reduce the extraneous
> outputs in the 'new files' section.
>
> There are variables in the code for disabling it altogether or just the
> individual .cvsignore files.
>
> Thanks!
>
> (P.S. I'm attaching the patch using pine this time, so there should be no
> further issues with end of line markers).

Cool - looks very interesting. Let's test it :))

Version 1.11 of cvschk can be found at
http://cvs.sslug.dk/cvs2html

My very best

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. sslug@sslug http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

Check you back - penguins approaching.....
Open Source - it is the future

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:49 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]