Re: [CVS2HTML] Re: New version cvs2html

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Curtis L. Olson wrote:

> Just tried the 1.54 version of cvs2html ... beautifully done!  Wow,
> wow, wow!
>
>     http://www.flightgear.org/CVSlogs/FlightGear.html
>
> Thanks for this great tool!
>
> Curt.
> --
> Curtis Olson   University of MN, ME Dept.       Flight Gear Project
> Twin Cities    sslug@sslug                  sslug@sslug
> Minnesota      http://www.menet.umn.edu/~curt   http://www.flightgear.org

Thanx mate ;-)))

My next idea about cvs2html is to make a calender split in 7 days
(columns) in the cronological list, so it is very easy to see (perhaps the
background color of the entry where we made revisions indicates that
changes were made).....

well at some point I must do some hacking ;-)))

Peter Toft, Ph.D. sslug@sslug http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

"What have you contributed to Linux today?"
           -- Hanne Munkholm, SSLUG penguin

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:49 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]