Re: [CVS2HTML] Chronological Log

"Dan A. Dickey" wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm back again.  :)
>
> I would like to point out that the Chronological Log link
> on the frame page only gets added when there are more than
> one sub directories for a cvs repository.  Anyone care to
> take a stab at fixing that little problem?
>         -Dan

Bleah.  Foot in mouth tastes bad.  :)

Never mind - I was wrong.  Netscape was doing
a "nice" thing and holding my older page in a cache.
Or maybe it was the proxy; or the server on the machine.
Whatever.
Anyways, I get the Chronological Log link on the
normal output file.  Sorry to have bothered everyone.  :)
	-Dan

--
Dan A. Dickey
sslug@sslug

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:49 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]