Re: [CPROG] Gtk callback segfaulter

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, Jesper Moerk wrote:

>   return;
> }
>
> Som sagt så når den at skrive was here end inden den segfaulter?? Alle
> ideer er velkomne =)

Installerer debug libraries, og brug gdb! :-)

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               sslug@sslug
Just because a program takes text commands makes it complex? I love GUI's. I

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:09 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]