Free/ Open Source Software Questionnaire

Hello everybody,
my name is Ioannis Belouris. I am studying at Lancaster University, UK, where I am doing an MSc in IT, Management and Organisational Change.
At the moment I am doing a research project on why people participate in Free/Open Source software projects. I am basing my project on a questionnaire survey.
If you are contributing to an open source code I would therefore be grateful, if you would complete my questionnaire which is located at: http://www.lancs.ac.uk/postgrad/belouris/os.htm

Thanking you in anticipation,
Ioannis Belouris

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:09 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]