Re: [CPROG] En ordentlig timing

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Peter Aagaard Kristensen wrote:

> Og lidt længere ned står der:
> Actually, a port I/O instruction on most ports in the 0-0x3ff range takes
> almost
>   exactly 1 microsecond, so if you're, for example, using the parallel port
> directly,
> just do additional inb()s from that port to delay.

Undskyld, jeg har vist blandet micro og milli sekunder sammen her...

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               sslug@sslug
On the other hand, we can agree with Microsoft that the GPL is bad for

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:09 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]