Re: [CPROG] En ordentlig timing

>Inputting or outputting any byte from/to port 0x80 (see above for
>how to do it) should wait for almost exactly 1 microsecond independent
>of your processor type and speed.
>
>? Er port ikke en ret speciel port? Jeg ved at det ikke gælder for andre
>I/O porte, ihvertfald...

Og lidt længere ned står der:
Actually, a port I/O instruction on most ports in the 0-0x3ff range takes almost
exactly 1 microsecond, so if you're, for example, using the parallel port directly,
just do additional inb()s from that port to delay.

- Peter

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:09 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]