svar på iostream-fejl

På Mandrakes support-side fandt jeg flere i arkivet som havde skrevet om problemet og her er så løsningen:

I have Mandrake 7.0-2.

I have tried first to compile some g++ code, and supprise, I have got
error stating that is can't find iostream.h....I looked at includes and
in /usr/include/g++-2/ there it was...But g++ was not finding it...

     Then asking on expert list I have got an answer that installing
     libstdc++-devel will solve it.
     And it did....

Bodil